June Groups @ Fireweed Collective
June 1, 2021 @ 5:23PM — June 6, 2021 @ 5:23PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Fireweed Collective Support Groups are spaces where folks can connect to, and offer mutual aid with others who share similar life experiences and struggles. All support groups are facilitated by members of Fireweed Collective.
- What Is Your Story? A Storytelling Group. All mediums welcome (music, art, writing, oral storytelling) - Mondays 5 PM PST / 8 PM EST
- Narrative Medicine: A Creative Writing Workshop. Open Group - Mondays 3 PM PST / 6 PM EST
- Narrative Medicine: A Creative Writing Workshop For BIPOC & Latinx Folks - Tuesdays 7 PM PST / 10 PM EST.
- Healing Verses: A Healing Justice Approach To Collective Poetry Crafting For BIPOC & Latinx Folks. Inspired By Trelani Michelle - Tuesdays 10 AM PST / 1 PM EST
- Healing Verses: A Healing Justice Approach To Collective Poetry Crafting. Inspired By Trelani Michelle. Open Group - Tuesdays 5 PM PST / 8 PM EST
Fireweed Collective offers mental health education and mutual aid through a Healing Justice lens. We help support the emotional wellness of all people, and center the needs of those most marginalized by our society. Our work seeks to disrupt the harm of systems of abuse and oppression, often reproduced by the mental health system. Learn more about us.
For any questions, please contact Agustina at email@example.com